FORT LEONARD WOOD, Mo. – Due to inclement weather, an early staggered release for those personnel who are non-mission essential (as previously identified by their supervisor) is authorized for today Friday, Jan. 11. Personnel should contact their immediate supervisor with any questions.
Supervisors are encouraged to manage early release with the following guidance beginning at 1:30 p.m., today:
– 1:30 p.m., personnel who reside 30 miles or more from FLW
– 1:45 p.m., personnel who reside 20 miles or more from FLW
– 2:00 p.m., personnel who reside 10 – 20 miles from FLW
– 2:15 p.m., personnel who reside less than 10 miles from FLW
– 2:30 p.m., personnel who reside on the installation
Unscheduled leave policy, also known as liberal leave policy, is in effect. Please check with your immediate supervisor.
East Gate will be open at 1:30 p.m. to accommodate the early release of personnel.
The Child Development Center 615 and Child Development Center 408 will close at 3 p.m., today. The School Aged Center and Youth Center are closed.
Check with Family, Morale, Welfare and Recreation, the Commissary and AAFES facilities for their status during the early release.
For current Fort Leonard Wood road conditions and additional Snow and Ice Removal information, please call the SNAIR hotline at 573.563.4141. The SNAIR web site is located at www.wood.army.mil.
For road conditions off post, visit https://traveler.modot.org/map/.